July 3, 2008

Cream - Rollin' and Tumblin' - 2005

(Lisäyksiä klo: - olkoon nyt vaikka 23.00)

Tässä vanha Muddy Waters-klassikko Rollin' and Tumblin' The Creamin ukkojen esittämänä keväällä 2005 Royal Albert Hallissa.
Nuoruuden hillittömyys puuttuu, mutta rautainen ammattitaito on säilynyt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnz-wd9uMrY
Clapton, Baker and Bruce preforming Rollin' and Tumblin' @ the Royal Albert Hall on May 4th, 2005.

Well, I rolled and I tumbled,
Cried the whole night long.
Well, I rolled and I tumbled,
Cried the whole night long.
Well, I woke up this mornin,
Didn't know right from wrong.

Well, I told my baby,
Before I left that town.
Well, I told my baby,
Before I left that town.
Well, don't you let nobody,
Tear my barrelhouse down.

Well, ahh, mmm-hmmm,
Owww, oww ooo, aww, oww, oh.
Aaa, mmm-hmmm, oww, oh oh oh
Owww, oww ooo, aww, oww, oh.

Well, if the river was whiskey,
And I was a divin duck.
Well, if the river was whiskey,
And I was a divin duck.
Well, I would dive to the bottom,
Never would I come up.

Well, I could a had a religion,
This bad old thing instead.
Well, I could a had a religion,
This bad old thing instead.
Well, all whiskey and women,
Would not let me pray.

(Kuten 'fiksuimmat' teistä (onko heitä), huomasivat: Jack Brucen laulamat ja tähän printatut sanat eivät ole yhteneväiset, mutta tästä biisistä on monta versiota, senkin vuoksi, että se on osittain trad.)

http://www.google.fi/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4RNWN_enFI272FI274&q=Rollin%27+and+Tumblin%27+

No comments: