August 23, 2008

Käännetään puukkoa haavassa - ah miten se sattuukaan!

Pettäjän tie. Nyt en kerta kaikkiaan osaa sanoa itkisinkö vai nauraisinko. Ehkä siis teen molempia yhtä aikaa.
*
Sorry Ron - I didn't mean it really. But however - the context is not wrong - I really meant it.
*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldKzVSmI4pM&feature=related
Pettäjän tie
Vanha hitti tangolaulaja Taisto Ahlgrenin muistolle. Tango singer Taisto Ahlgren passed away 7th June 2008. This video hopes to serve as a commemoration.
*
Aboard Air Force One
March 4 1983
Dear First Lady

I know tradition has it that on this morning I place cards. Happy Anniversary cards on your breakfast tray. But things are somewhat mixed up. I substituted a gift & delivered it a few weeks ago.

Still this is the day, the day that marks 31 years of such happiness as comes to few men. I told you once that it was like an adolescent's dream of what marriage should be like. That hasn't changed.

You know I love the ranch but these last two days made it plain. I only love it when you are there. Come to think of it that's true of every place & every time. When you aren't there I'm no place, just lost in time & space.

I more than love you, I'm not whole without you. You are life itself to me. When you are gone I'm waiting for you to return so I can start living again.

Happy Anniversary & thank you for 31 wonderful years.
I love you
Your Grateful Husband
*
http://www.theromantic.com/LoveLetters/reagan.htm

No comments: