August 20, 2005

METSÄSIKA-DADA


http://www.dminn.com/Pages/Badger.html.


http://www.dminn.com/Pages/Badger.html.





Urosnalle on naarasnalle
kun herään oudosta unesta
aamuyön valoon.

*
Kaikki alkoi kun turvonnut
sanoi: me olemme kaikki
sellaisia, metsäsika pysyi vaiti.

Metsäsika unohti, että
naarasnalle pitää kastella säännöllisesti
jotta se kasvaa.

Tätä muriseva ei siedä
pesee pyykkiä kylmässä vedessä.
Alfa-uros potkii ulko-oveen.

*
Metsäsika ja minä.
Sade marssii maiseman yli
bingo putoaa.

Jos tiellesi osuu huilaileva
on metsäsika kartta,
joka johdattaa aarteelle.

??????????????

http://www.sanatampere.net/runorobotti.htm

***
(As like as not it´s funny but yet so excruciatingly "maddening" at the same time...)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Irish president to attend US festival
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Hi,

I am looking around many blogs to see how and what to write about. I like what you have here and was wondering if you can help me out. I know that this is not on the subject you are talking about, but any help would be appreciated.

I was thinking of writing about long island apartments What do you think? Check the site and let me know.

Best regards,

Lon

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would visit and ask that you return the visit. Thanks!

Data Recovery Systems

Anonymous said...

Must-See Movies for Kids: The Iron Giant
When I mentioned to our editor Sarah Gilbert that I was going to write about The Iron Giant, she asked me what it was about.
Hey, you have a nice blog here! I'm going to bookmark you!

I have a close up magic blog. It pretty much covers close up magic related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I like your blog and notes!

--
Mr. Dracula :)
hydrocodone

Rauno Rasanen said...

Go to Hell you fucking money-slobbering little spam-pigs!

But I know that the only possible way getting you out of my system is to blow you up to pieces...(aka terrorism.)

Any which way - you deserve it - you greedy blackmailers and usurers - the bare-faced disturbancers of domestic blogger-peace!

Sven Laakso said...

Hienoja runoja.

Anonymous said...

Tää on kyl mun ehdoton suosikki!!!
Mr Bones

Anonymous said...

Kyllä mäyrä rutaa!!!!
Mr Bonesin Kaveri